Fish Finder Starter FFW1108
Are you looking for a perfect fishing gadget for your family holiday, friend's gift or those fishing trips? Then look no further, the LUCKYLAKER fish finder starter series is now better than ever.
- Approximately Fish Location Display
When the fishes is passing by the area within the detection range of the transducer sensor, the display will indicate the approximately fish location on the screen by the movement of the fish icon. On the other hand, the right column will shows a corresponding black point in a square of the column.
- Fish Depth Display
The right column on the screen indicates the current fish depth. The column is composed by ten squares. Each square presents the data which equals the water depth divided by ten. So the fish depth can be calculated by the numbers of the squares.
- Water Depth Display
When sonar transducer immersed into the water, water depth will be displayed on the right top of the screen. The measurement of the unit can be switched by ft/m freely.
- Fish & Fish Schools Alarm
The fish finder will alert you when fish and fish schools passing by. However, only if the fish appears in a 90 degree beam angle directly below the transducer sensor, the fish can be detected by the fish finder.
- Sensitivity Adjustment
You could find 5 levels of sensitivity in the fish finder which helps using the fish finder in different water environment, no matter it is pure water or turbid, freshwater or saltwater.
LUCKYLAKER fish finder can be used in different ways, such as canoe fishing, kayak fishing, pontoon fishing, Jon boat fishing, float tube fishing, ski jet fishing, row boat fishing, bank fishing, shore fishing, dock fishing, ice fishing, night fishing and so on.
- 2inch TN/ANTI- UV LCD Display.
- LED Backlight.
- Measurement Unit: FT/M
- 1.81inch diameter transducer sensor.
- Detect Depth Range: 3ft~130ft (0.6m~40m) under sensor.
- Wireless Operation Distance : 393ft/120m
- Sensor coverage range: 90 degrees beam angle.
- Sensor Operating Temperature: 14°F to 122°F(-10°C-50°C).
- Powered by: 4 x AAA batteries for handheld/ 1 x CR2032 batter for sonar sensor.
- 1x Fish Finder Handheld
- 1x Sonar Sensor
- 1x Neck Strap
- 1x CR2032 batter for sonar sensor
- 1x Antenna
- 1x User Manual