One: Scene characteristics: For novices, sea fishing is generally used for recreational shallow sea fishing. Shallow sea refers to the shallow sea area with the inshore water depth below 5 meters to 6 meters (subject to high tide). These waters have strong light permeability, and the currents are greatly affected by tide and wind.
Two: Fishing gear for sea fishing is mainly: sea poles (including hooks, fishing lines, floats, sinkers, reels, scissors, etc.), high-tube waterproof rubber boots, life jackets, nests (including bait and nest buckets), Dip nets, gloves, sunglasses, sun protection clothes, towels, refrigerators, etc.
(1) Fishing rods: The fishing rods for sea fishing are mainly sea rods. The glass fiber fishing rod is the most popular, and the carbon fiber fishing rod is the best. Its advantages are light weight, small rod diameter, good elasticity and high load strength. Choose a long-range fishing rod of about 3.9 meters or more. For medium and tall people, use a fishing rod of 4.25-4.50 meters long. The minimum should not be less than 3 meters. The rod number is required to be around 30. Regardless of the style of fishing rod, the number should be controlled between 30-40.
(2) Winding wheel: It is equipped with a medium-sized spinning winding wheel with a storage line of more than 100 meters, and the speed ratio is required to be more than 1:4.5. It has the advantages of low resistance to the wire, fast wire take-up speed, not easy to mess with the wire, and convenient maintenance. The spinning reel is equipped with a drag force device, which can adjust the force of the line, has a buffering effect, can protect the fishing rod from damage, and can prevent the big fish from breaking and escaping. If economic conditions permit, it is recommended to configure a large spinning type long-distance caster, the storage cup groove is wide and shallow, and the outlet is smooth and easy to take up.
(3) Fishing line: The fishing line includes two main lines and branch lines. The main line is the line connecting the fishing rod or the reel. The branch line is the line used to tie the hook, also called the brain line. Generally speaking, the fishing line used as the main line is better than The branch line should be thicker, and the branch line should be softer and more transparent. In sea fishing, because the sea is full of fierce fishes with sharp fangs, the branch line is stronger than the main line.
1: Nylon line is currently the fishing line with the highest market share. Its advantages are strong tension, high transparency and low price. The shortcomings are strong memory, easy to aging and hardening, knotting or squeezing deformation is prone to scratches, and the tensile strength is greatly reduced.
2: Nylon thread, also known as braided thread, the tensile strength is twice that of nylon thread, soft and memoryless, wear-resistant and not afraid of squeezing. Because the price is too expensive, very few people are interested. Nylon thread can be used when fishing big fish in sea fishing.
3: Metal wire, made of soft stainless steel wire or copper wire. Its main characteristics are high strength, can withstand the test of sharp teeth, good tensile resistance and wear resistance. It is often used as a branch line in sea fishing. The upper part is connected by a twisting loop to the main line, and the lower part is a vertical hook. It is mainly used for fishing sharp-toothed sharks, tuna, hairtails, and moray eels.
4: Ceramic line is a nylon fishing line, which is specially processed by nylon line. Strong tensile resistance, not easy to curl. The water is cut quickly and without sound. After being soaked in water, the strength is stable, not easy to degenerate, and it is tough and wear-resistant. Climate change has no effect on quality, and the tensile force it can withstand is about twice that of nylon thread of the same thickness, but the price is more expensive.
(4) Fishing bait: Marine fish are basically predatory fish with ferocious character. Therefore, the bait for sea fishing generally uses animal bait, mainly living small marine animals living in the ocean. Such as: small shrimps, small fishes, worms, squids, etc., can be obtained locally.
(5) Buoys: Because of the differences in the environment, fish species, weather, climate, and fishing habits, the types of buoys and fishing groups can be said to be ever-changing. At present, the most mainstream is the buoy-type sphere, and the Erdanzuo is the most important member, followed by the ship-type and tengu-type buoys. As for the auxiliary buoy, it is a tool to help the fishing team overcome environmental problems or to strengthen fishing floods. There are mainly two types of underwater buoys and sub-line buoys.
(6) Fishing hooks: There are 3 types of sea fishing hooks that are commonly used. One is Iseni, which has a relatively large opening and is easy to scratch, but the hook body is too thick to be suitable for live bait. In order to adapt to the habit of swallowing bait for sea bream, the tip is designed with a bend, which is the first choice for black sea bream; Maruse is a hook specially designed for ferocious fish species such as bass. For shore fishing beginners, the hooks do not need to be too large, just choose No. 12-17. It is recommended to equip more than 30 hooks for each fishing trip.
In addition, auxiliary fishing tackle such as pole holders, fishing tackle bags, fishing boxes, fishing equipment, polarizers, dip nets, accessory boxes, sailor knives, and assisting throwing floats should be combined with one's own economic strength.