A Fishing Bait for you
Fishing bait = basic bait + main attack bait + state bait + additive
The bait is mainly composed of these four parts
1. Basic bait composition: feeding granular powder, bran bait, representative bait. (Original pond pellets, long-term crops used by local fish for fishing, long-term feed fed by breeders, and various bait produced by manufacturers are all basic bait)
2. The main bait composition: the manufacturer's special (crucian carp, carp, grass carp, etc.) fish, the single product specializes in the bait, and the single product has its own characteristics.
3. Status bait composition: single-product protein bait with lighter bait ratio, good atomization, and strong stability.
4. Additive composition: bait with odor, strong attracting power, representative additives and small medicines, additives must have characteristics, can adjust and dissolve the abnormal taste in the bait, and change the palatability of the bait to fish before it can be used as an additive.
All fishing baits are composed of these 4 parts. We know this formula, and we can match the bait according to the local waters, weather, fish situation and season.
Fishing bait classification formula fishy smell + fragrant bait + fragrant type + fishy type + light type
1. Fishy fragrance type: animal protein as the main, plant protein as a supplement, adjust the state to find the palatability of the target fish. (Used in March to April and November)
2. Fragrant fishy type: plant protein is the main ingredient, animal protein is the supplement, adjust the state to find the palatability of the target fish. (Used in May and October)
3. Flavor type: mainly vegetable protein, supplemented by pure grains, adjust the state, find the palatability of the target fish
4. Fishy type: mainly animal protein, supplemented by pure grains, adjust the state, Look for the palatability of the target fish
5. Light type: light-flavored granular powder, pure grains, supplemented by bran and potato, adjust the state to find the palatability of the target fish.
Precautions for preparing bait: Fishing friends know that fish are extremely sensitive to the taste, color, shape, and hardness of the object they eat. Therefore, when we are preparing bait, we must pay attention to the reasonable combination of color, fragrance, taste, and shape. That is to say, the bait must have good dispersibility, three-dimensional shape, layering, and suitable viscosity and hardness. degree.